Property Legal Support & Advice
We take care of the transfer of the property, checking to make sure that all legal documents are in place, it is registered for tax purposes and that no debt exists on the property.
In addition, we prepare all the documents that the notary will need in order to make the purchase agreement. We will personally assist you during the signing of the contract at the notary office and check through the official title deeds ('escritura'), the final ownership document.
At signing of the sales contract, we make sure that water and electricity has been transferred and that you have the NIE number operational.
Our aim is to make the legal process of buying your property as smooth as posible.
Legal team of Mr. Ignacio Escobar Stemmann / Lex Iuris, Nerja
- prepare reservation and private contract
- check legality of plot and house
- registration in catastro and municipal registers
- obtain NIE number
- check payment of taxes, water & electricity bills
- prepare all docs for the notary
- check final title deeds
- transfer water- and electricity contracts