Property administrative service team Josė Manuel López Navas from Cómpeta

Having a property in a 'foreign' country includes that you must comply with a different tax regime and meet with certain rules regarding insurance and permits.

We like to take these worries away for you and take care of the annual income tax returns and your proerty taxes. In addition we can help you with all the necessary insurances, pensions, savings plans and the like.

You can also contact us for immigration affairs, work permits and your business accounting.

We have been in this business for decades and we serve you with great pleasure.

Josė Manuel López Navas, Cómpeta

  • annual tax returns
  • home, car, health insurances
  • advice on saving plans, pensions
  • help with mortgage, other finance matters
  • immigration affairs
  • work permit
  • business accounting

Share your wishes with us!

Because we believe in personal attention and tailormade advice we can offer you the best service once we have as much information as possible on the wishes of your dream house. Therefore we ask you to fill in an online wishlist which you can find here below. We will then call you to discuss the selection and advise according to your feedback.